Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 11: In Which I Have No Excuse. Moving on...

I come to you with no excuse for why I didn't post anything for the past week+, except for the lame, typical "it's midterms, it's work, it's blahblahblah."  So without further ado, we move on.



Word Count: 4,470 at the time of this publishing.  More will be written tonight.
Target:  Way more than that (18,333 to be exact)
Behind by 13,863

You may say there is no hope for me, but the fat lady hasn't sung yet.  There's hope.

Since all of my posts have been about writing so far, I thought it'd be nice to have just a "normal" post for once.

Have you even SEEN the movie they are coming out with next year?  HAVE YOU?!

This will simply be the most awesomest movie ever created by the human species, ever.  Period.  No contest.
I know what I'm doing this February.
If you see a mysterious, handsome male geeking out in a movie theatre over this movie, you have caught your first look at Watzzit Tooyah.  I.  Will.  Be.  There.  If any movie deserved to be watched in a movie theater in the history of existence, this is it.  Definitely.

In other news, my little sister has learned a quote from Wreck-It Ralph.  She now goes around asking everyone "Ryoua Bo-Bo?" (Translation: "Are you a Hobo?"  Vanelope asks Ralph this when they first meet).


I just know I totally didn't spell "Vanelope" right.  It's a sixth sense.



Also, the next Thor movie is coming out soon (cool), another Captain America is coming out (meh), and, of course we can't forget the next HOBBIT!  WOOHOO!  Although not nearly as awesome as the thing of beauty above, the next Hobbit movie runs a close second in the awesomeness scale.  Way cool stuff going on in the near future.



Not much else is going on in the life I may or may not have.
I have something neat to show you guys.  It's called the "Big Five" personality test.  It tests for your position on a range of five traits, testing your levels of:

Openness to new experiences
Conscientiousness (Orderliness)
Extraversion (How social/outgoing you are)
Agreeableness (Niceness, etc.)
Neuroticism (How emotionally unstable you are)


Higher values indicate a higher presence of each trait.  Here's mine:

So I'm pretty open to new experiences, I'm not orderly at ALL, I'm pretty introverted, I'm an agreeable person, and I'm emotionally stable.  Pretty fun.  Click on my results to take you to a page where it further breaks my results down (for you creepy stalker types).  You can also take the test for yourself.


That is all.

Watzzit Tooyah





My-Current-Emotional-State-ometer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please no hating, flaming, cursing, or other unpleasantness. I will know, and I will find you O_O.

Always watching...